Sunday, December 20, 2009

Inspiration Anyone?

I don't mean, "Do you want some inspiration?"

I mean, "Have you got any you can spare?"

You may have noticed that it has been nearly a week since I've posted on this blog.

I've never been "dry" that long before, I don't think.

Ohhhhhh.....maybe one time 10 or 11 months ago, when I couldn't post anything, so I got up at 2 AM, lamenting that I didn't have anything to say. I went on and on lamenting, until I ended up with a "medium sized" posting, called, "Musings of s Story Teller Wannabe."

If you're a "regular" reader and/or devotee of these postings, you know that I don't just pick a story subject or title "out of the air". It has to "Hit me" - so I just have to sit down and type on this infernal computer.

Like this:



What "hit me" today, was the fact that I haven't posted for so long, most folk will have given up on me.

Don't do that!

I've already got a couple "ideas" floating around in my head, and if we're not careful, they'll show up here.

Pray me some inspiration would you, please?

No comments: